Get A Free Estimate Today! 801-776-8303
Utah's Top Air Duct Cleaning Services
With so many choices out there, it’s hard to choose a committed and experienced cleaning company. We have only one goal: to make your air duct cleaning, sealing, and dryer vent cleaning seamless, leaving you with quality air in your home. We have been awarded and honored for our excellent delivery in the air duct cleaning business. Our most recent award is Angie’s List “2020 Super-Service Award”, which we have won every year since 2010. We have also received an “Outstanding Achievement Safety Award” from NADCA.
These are few among many public honors we’ve got for our unique and efficient delivery in the industry. We are professionals who know how to leverage state-of-the-art equipment to remove all the dirt, dust, and debris from inside your duct-work. All our work is guaranteed to your complete satisfaction. If you are looking for a top-notch air duct cleaning company that focuses on excellent quality and service then you’ve come to the right place. We exist to help you with your duct cleaning needs with no hassle!
We Are the Only NADCA Certified Cleaners in Utah
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) is a non-profit organization committed to publishing standards for the safety, evaluation, and cleaning of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts. They also offer several certifications for HVAC companies and professionals, as well as maintain an anti-fraud task force.
The Division of Occupational Safety and Health of the United States Department of Labor recommends hiring only duct cleaning professionals who are NADCA members.
Why Air Duct Cleaners?
Protect Your Home and Family
Indoor air pollution has been identified as a top environmental health risk in the US and air duct cleaning has shown to greatly reduce indoor air contaminants, making your home a healthier place to live.
Our professional team provides duct cleaning, insulation, and quality labor services. Choose the team you can trust that's both fast and reliable. Get a free estimate today!
Our Cleaning Process
- Greet homeowner and thoroughly answer any questions. We will do a walk through with you to count all the vents and verify the pricing before we start any work
- Lay down drop cloths to protect your flooring. The 10-inch vacuum hose will run from the vacuum duct truck to the furnace
- Place corner guards wherever necessary
- Cover registers or vent openings when necessary
- Cover and protect the A/C coil (The A/C coil is located on top of the furnace. The outside unit is the Evaporator Condenser.)
- Once the 10-inch vacuum hose is securely connected to the ductwork, we turn on the truck vacuum and this creates suction that results in a negative pressure environment inside your ducting. Your air ducts essentially become a central vacuum
- Clean every vent and return in the home using compressed air using air rods & agitation tools, to push the debris to the main trunk line
- We pull the debris from the main trunk line to the vacuum hose and all the debris and contaminants are removed & filtered outside the home. Our duct trucks have 12 vacuum bags that pop out the top of the truck where everything is filtered
- Clean the A/C Coil
- Clean the Heat Exchangers
- Clean the Blower & Blower Motor
- Clean the inside walls of the furnace and filter housing
- Patch and seal any openings created in the ducting
- Review before and after photos of each vent and return to verify the cleaning has met NADCA standards and customer expectations. The total time needed to clean air ducts for a single system depends on the number of vents and returns. An average home will require 2-4 hours to clean properly
Beware of Local Scammers!
Protect Yourself from Fraud
We've all heard too-good-to-be-true ads. It's tempting to take advantage of such an opportunity, but oftentimes these can lead to costing you more than double the advertised price.
Avoid these companies that can end up costing you time and money.