Get A Free Estimate Today! 801-776-8303
Experts in Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Are you looking for who cleans dryer vents in Salt Lake City, Utah or who does dryer vent cleaning in Salt Lake City, Utah? Or maybe somewhere in Wasatch, Tooele, Utah, Davis, or Salt Lake county? Well, you've come to the right place!
A dirty dryer vent forces your dryer to work harder, longer to dry clothes. Dirty dryer vents can cause fires. Dryer vent cleaning is recommended by U.S. federal government agency FEMA.
Keeping your dryer vents clean is important for a number of reasons, the most important being safety. Whether you need to clean a family apartment, duplex, condo, or rambler, we can clean your dryer vent. Apartment complexes choose us because we quickly and thoroughly complete large jobs.
Your Home Could Be at Risk of Fire
Clogged dryer vents can be a huge potential fire risk. Residential fires due to plugged dryer vents cost $35 Million per year. In the interest of keeping your home and family safe, we recommend getting it cleaned every one to two years.
You can set up an appointment with us and ask to be put on our schedule to be reminded every 12, 18, or 24 months that it is time to get your dryer vent cleaned.
Are you having a hard time drying your clothes? Does it take hours to dry one load, so the laundry keeps piling up? Your dryer vent may be filled with lint and other things, blocking airflow. Believe it or not, birds LOVE to nest in dryer vents!
If a clogged dryer vent is the reason why your clothes won’t dry, we can help.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
- Greet homeowner and discuss the current situation to determine the current situation.
- Locate the dryer vent and assess any problems.
- Starting at the outside of your home, we use a high-pressure reverse spinner on the end of a compressed air hose.
- Our tech will snake the line through the dryer vent duct work to the dryer.
- The spinner blows the lint backwards towards the outside as it spins down the vent.
- We fish the line through multiple times until it comes out completely clean.
- We will test your dryer to ensure everything is running efficiently and that the air flow is strong.
When It May Be Time
For a Cleaning
- Dryer ducts have not been inspected and cleaned in more than a year.
- The dryer duct is more than 25 feet, which slows airflow.
- You have a large family and use the dryer often.
Blocked Dryer Vent Warning Signs
- Your dryer is producing heat, but it takes longer and longer to get your towels and jeans dry.
- Your clothes are damp and hotter than usual at the end of the drying cycle.
- Your outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on.