As a rule of thumb if something looks dirty it probably is. If you look inside your air vents and see debris chances are your entire system including the main trunk lines are dirty. Here are two top benefits consumers choose to clean their HVAC Systems.
Indoor Air Quality
Your heating and cooling system is like a circulating vacuum. It pulls air in and pushes air out. According to NADCA (The National Air Duct Cleaners Association) an average home can contain as much as 40 lbs. of dust and debris inside the air duct system. Those contaminants re-circulate throughout the home 6-7 times each day. Over time contaminants build-up and settle inside the duct work, especially in the main trunk lines. As the air circulates throughout the system it passes through the debris found inside the air ducts.
It just makes sense that a clean system saves energy, plus it improves the life of your furnace. A clean HVAC system will not need to work as hard or use as much energy. When we clean duct work we clean the entire system from the vents all the way to the furnace. A lot of duct cleaning & carpet cleaning companies only vacuum down a few feet of the duct work and do not even touch the main trunk lines or the furnace, which is where a lot of the dust and debris accumulates. On each job we guarantee a thorough cleaning and provide before and after pictures of every vent and return.
Duct sealing is another service we provide that offers significant energy and cost savings according to the U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Learn more about our Aeroseal Duct Sealing Service!
Our Cleaning Process for Air Duct Cleaning
- Greet homeowner and thoroughly answer any questions. We wear shoe covers before entering the home. We will do a walk through with you to count all the vents and verify the pricing before we get started.
- Lay down drop cloths for our vacuum hose to be placed on. The 10-inch vacuum hose will run from the vacuum duct truck to the furnace.
- Cover all the registers or vent openings.
- Cover and protect the A/C coil so that any debris generated during the cleaning process will not effect your A/C coil. (The A/C coil is actually located on top of the furnace. The outside unit is the Evaporator Condenser.)
- Once the 10-inch vacuum hose is securely connected to the ductwork, we turn the truck vacuum on and this creates suction that results in a negative pressure environment inside your ducting. Your air ducts essentially become a central vacuum.
- Go to every vent and return in the home and use compressed air, in conjunction with air rods & agitation tools, to push the debris to the main trunk line.
- Next we pull the debris from the main trunk line to the vacuum hose and all the debris and contaminants are removed & filtered outside the home. Our duct trucks have 12 vacuum bags that pop out the top of the truck where everything is filtered.
- Clean the A/C Coil
- Clean the Heat Exchangers
- Clean the Blower & Blower Motor
- Clean the inside walls of the furnace and filter housing.
- Patch and seal any openings created in the ducting.
- Review before and after photos of each vent and return to verify the cleaning has met NADCA standards and customer expectations.
- Total time needed to clean air ducts for a single system depends on the number of vents and returns. An average home will require is 3-5 hours to clean properly.
Top Reasons to Choose Air Duct Cleaners
- NADCA Certified Cleaning Technicians since 2008
- Truck Mounted Duct Cleaning Equipment to ensure the best and most powerful clean
- Straightforward and Honest Communication with Consumers
- Experienced Duct Cleaners trained and certified in HVAC System Cleaning
(Note: Duct Cleaning and Duct Sealing is all we do. We believe to be real experts we need to focus on HVAC Duct Cleaning/Sealing.)
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Before and After pictures to ensure a thorough cleaning
- Background Checked & Drug Tested Employees
- Upfront, No Surprises Pricing. Never any Bait n Switch Tactics. When you call for a duct cleaning quote we give you an honest quote for a thorough duct cleaning job.
- Family-Owned and Operated since 2007
- Licensed & Insured
When Air Duct Cleaners comes out to clean your air ducts we clean the right way. We don’t take short cuts or upsell you on additional services. To learn more about duct cleaning call us today at (801) 776-8303!
Utah residents love our expert duct cleaning services. We service much of the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding areas including.
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Park City, UT
- Bountiful, UT
- Draper, UT
- And many others!