The industrial setting requires professional and experienced cleaning crews with innovative solutions.
An industrial site which has multiple machines, heating units, air conditioning units, and/or HVAC systems can quickly turn into a collecting and breeding ground for mold, fungi and bacteria. Not to mention the fact that accumulation of dust and debris can affect the performance of the machines, thereby reducing output.
Building temperatures and conditions can also vary widely in industrial facilities. HVAC systems can become quite complex for climate control issues and cleaning. Air Duct Cleaners has the experience and equipment necessary to deal with both these types of situations.
Depending on the size and location of the ductwork, we can install access/cleanout doors and either physically enter the ductwork and manually remove contaminants, or utilize specialized mechanical brush/air tools and HEPA vacuum systems for cleaning the system.
Types of Projects We Have Completed:
- Dust Collection Systems
- Rafters, Trusses & Beam Cleaning
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Laboratories
- Combustible Dust Removal
- Commercial Dryer Vents & Laundry Facilities
Recent Industrial Projects Completed
- Hexcel Corporation Laboratory – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Hotel Park City – Park City, Utah
- Boart Longyear – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Malnov and Don Julio Plants – Freeport Center, Clearfield, Utah
- Thermo King – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Weir Rubber – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Carrier Corporation – Reno, Nevada
If you’re looking for a qualified company with the right equipment, years of experience and the training/certification to get the job done right, give us a call! We would love to work with you on your industrial project.